A small unit installed over a Modbus (RS485) device in order to control it wirelessly, starting from controlling its features remotely, monitoring/changing its registers, and turning the AC into a fully automated and power-efficient AC.
After a simple installation over a whole building, all the devices will be connected wirelessly to the MindoLife building management system, without any need for extra wiring.
- Two way secured wireless Connectivity to AC Modbus line without any need for cable wiring.
- Supports multiple Modbus baud-rates in the same network
- Easy 2 wire installation (for Modbus connectivity)
- Secured remote control of all main features such as Turn on/off, Fans level, Mode(heat/cool), Temperature.
- 2.4Ghz in 15-30 channels (does not interfere with Wi-Fi)
|DC Input||12 volt|
|Serial Protocol||Modbus RS485|
|Operating Temperature||Operating:–15°C to 50°C|
|Storage:–25°C to 65°C|
|Electricity consumption||Less than 0.8W|
|Radio Standard||IEEE 802.15.4|